Attorneys at Ricci Tyrrell Johnson & Grey have broad experience handling employment litigation in state and federal courts and before state and federal agencies, such as the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Pennsylvania Human Relations Commission, and the New Jersey Division on Civil Rights. This experience includes defending clients in matters involving:
- Discrimination and harassment pertaining to age, race, disability, gender, religion, national origin, citizenship, military service, pregnancy, and sexual orientation arising under state and federal law
- State and federal wage and hour disputes related to alleged violations of the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- Wrongful termination and retaliatory discharge
- Non-competition agreements and trade secret protections
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) compliance
- Preventative measures, including training, policy review, and employee handbooks
Practice Group Includes: John M. Borelli, Member, admitted in Pennsylvania and New Jersey (in addition to his litigation practice, Mr. Borelli served as an author for the 2017-2021 editions of the LexisNexis Practice Guide – Pennsylvania Labor and Employment), Jacob Kratt – Associate, Kimberly Collins – Associate, Matthew Cioeta – Associate, Michael Rosenthal – Associate.