Patrick McStravick is a Member in the law firm of Ricci Tyrrell Johnson & Grey and handles a variety of matters for the firm’s clients including products liability, commercial and casualty litigation, sports and recreational liability, maritime law and general civil litigation. He has extensive trial experience in the state and federal courts.
Mr. McStravick also has experience in environmental litigation involving federal superfund sites (including the ongoing Diamond Alkali Superfund site in New Jersey), state hazardous waste law, products liability and toxic tort.
Mr. McStravick serves regularly as an arbitrator in Philadelphia County. He has also lectured to various industry groups.
He currently serves as a director for the Eastern Region of the Pennsylvania Defense Institute
Before the formation of Ricci Tyrrell, Mr. McStravick was a shareholder at Hollstein Keating Cattell Johnson & Goldstein, PC.
- Rutgers School of Law (J.D., 1997); Recipient of the Herman J. Finn Legal Ethics Award
- Trenton State College (B.A., with honors, Health and Physical Education; minor in Vocal Arts, 1993)
- New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States Court of Appeal for the Third Circuit
- The Maritime Law Association
- Defense Research Institute