Jacqueline Zoller is an Associate at Ricci Tyrrell Johnson & Grey. Her practice includes products liability defense, as well as premises liability litigation.
Ms. Zoller earned her J.D. from Rutgers University School of Law – Camden. During law school, Ms. Zoller was a research editor for the Rutgers Journal of Law and Religion. After graduating law school, Ms. Zoller served as the judicial law clerk to the Honorable Honora O’Brien Kilgallen in the Superior Court of New Jersey, Monmouth Vicinage. Since her clerkship, her practice has focused primarily on defense litigation.
In 2010, Ms. Zoller graduated from Fordham University where she earned dual Bachelor of Arts degrees in International Political Economy and Spanish Language and Literature.
Ms. Zoller currently lives in Philadelphia. She enjoys spinning, running, and trying new restaurants.
- Rutgers University School of Law – Camden, J.D.
- Fordham University, B.A., 2010
- New Jersey
- New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York