Tracie Bock Medeiros is a Member of Ricci Tyrrell Johnson & Grey. Her practice focuses on the defense of products liability actions in the industrial equipment industry, as well as premises liability actions.
Prior to joining Ricci Tyrrell Johnson & Grey, Ms. Medeiros was an Associate at Lavin O’Neil Ricci Cedrone & DiSipio. She previously clerked for the Honorable Mark I. Bernstein in the Commerce Court of the First Judicial District of Pennsylvania. During law school, Ms. Medeiros was a Judicial Intern for the Honorable Timothy J. Savage of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania. Prior to law school, she was a Sales Representative for GE Lighting.
- New Jersey
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
Ms. Medeiros graduated cum laude from Northeastern University in Boston, Massachusetts in 2005, where she earned her Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and concentrated in Marketing and Management.
She is a member of the inaugural class of Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law and earned her Juris Doctor in 2009.
Awards and Honors
While at Drexel Law, Ms. Medeiros was awarded the “Best Student Performance” in Professional Responsibility and served as the Treasurer of Drexel Jewish Law Students Association.
“Privileged? Pennsylvania’s Limited Statutory Attorney-Client Privilege” by The Honorable Mark I. Bernstein and Tracie Bock Medeiros, Pennsylvania Bar Quarterly, July 2010.
Community Involvement & Professional Associations
- Member of the Board of Directors of Har Zion Temple
- Graduate of the Federation of Greater Philadelphia’s Leadership Development Program
- Member of the Young Lawyers Division of the Philadelphia Bar Association
- Member of the Louis D. Brandeis Law Society
Ms. Medeiros grew up in Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania and attended Radnor High School. She currently resides in Penn Valley, Pennsylvania, with her husband Matt and their three children, Zachary, Naomi and Nathan. Tracie is happiest when on outdoor family adventures.