Rebecca Leonard is a Member of Ricci Tyrrell Johnson & Grey. She concentrates her practice on products liability defense, including in the industrial equipment industry, as well as premises liability litigation. She has successfully defended clients via summary judgment, mediation, arbitration and trial. Ms. Leonard has had the pleasure of defending, counseling and advocating for Fortune 500 companies and small businesses.
Prior to joining Ricci Tyrrell Johnson & Grey, Ms. Leonard was an Associate at Lavin O’Neil Ricci & DiSipio in Philadelphia. She previously clerked for the Honorable Albert John Snite, Jr. in the Court of Common Pleas of Philadelphia County.
Ms. Leonard lives in West Chester, PA, with her husband, Dennis and their four children, Tessa, Hanna, Samuel and Emma.
- Syracuse University College of Law, J.D. (cum laude; Executive Editor of the Syracuse Journal of International Law and Commerce), 2004
- University of Pittsburgh, B.A. (cum laude), 2000
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- State of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Survey of International Law in the Second Circuit, 31 Syracuse J. Int’l L. & Com. 327 (Summer 2004).
- International Association of Defense Counsel (IADC) Trial Academy Alumni
- Temple LLM Mock Trial [Masters in Trial Advocacy Program]
- Mock Trial and Educational Presentation, Product Liability Seminar of the Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM)