Brian Wolensky is a Member of the law firm of Ricci Tyrrell Johnson & Grey. His practice primarily focuses on the defense of product manufacturers in cases involving either property damage or serious and catastrophic injuries. He has extensive experience representing automobile manufacturers in claims involving occupant protection systems. Mr. Wolensky also has experience handling a variety of litigation matters including premises liability, professional liability, insurance coverage, warranty disputes, contract litigation, environmental pollution, construction defect, transportation and trucking and various other general litigation matters.
Mr. Wolensky has been admitted pro hac vice to courts in a number of different states and has managed cases in those states as part of national counsel or regional counsel programs. He has first chair jury trial experience and is knowledgeable about the benefits and risks associated with trial practice.
- New Jersey
- New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States Court of Appeal for the Third Circuit
- Chapman University School of Law, J.D. (magna cum laude), 2010
- Lebanon Valley College, 2007
Mr. Wolensky was a four year member of the Men’s Basketball Team at Lebanon Valley College, serving as a captain in his final season. Mr. Wolensky grew up near Villanova, Pennsylvania, and currently resides in Malvern, PA with his wife, Amy, their son, Colton and their daughter, Emily.
He was selected to the National Order of Scribes and published an article in the Law Review related to sentencing guidelines.