Stephen W. Miller’s legal background includes environmental, contract, breach of warranty, business tort, antitrust, securities, railroad, corporate and insurance matters.
His environmental litigation experience includes federal superfund, state hazardous waste law, Clean Water Act, underground storage tank, cost recovery, toxic tort, products liability, property damage, sewage facility and insurance coverage cases.
- University of Pennsylvania (J.D., 1973)
- Lehigh University (B.S., Business and Economics, magna cum laude, 1970)
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- United States Court of Appeals for the First and Third Circuits
- United States Supreme Court
- Director Emeritus, Committee of Seventy (Philadelphia Civic Watchdog Organization)– 25 years on the board.
- Former Board Member, Friends of Independence National Historic Park
- Former President, Society Hill Civic Association
- Former President, Society Hill Towers Owners Association (First Condo President)