As a founding Shareholder in the law firm of Hollstein Keating Cattell Johnson & Goldstein PC, and previously, as Partner in the law firm of Clark, Ladner, Fortenbaugh & Young, Mr. Hollstein brings over 30 years of commercial, casualty, maritime, and products liability litigation and trial experience. Often called upon to advise manufacturers concerning products liability defense strategies on a national level, he also has expertise in recreational and sporting event and personal injury litigation.
Mr. Hollstein’s practice includes regional representation of clients with nationwide litigation concerns in Pennsylvania, and New Jersey, as well as acting as trial counsel in particularly serious cases in other jurisdictions.
He served a judicial clerkship with the Honorable Donald W. VanArtsdalen, the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania; and was an Assistant Attorney General for the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania in the Civil Division.
Mr. Hollstein and his wife, Karen, are “empty nesters” and live in Lansdale, PA.
- Villanova University School of Law (J.D., 1970); Law Review editor, Order of the Coif
- Muhlenberg College (B.A., History, 1967)
- New Jersey
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States Supreme Court
- Defense Research Institute, Products Liability Subsection
- Proctor Member, the Maritime Law Association of the United States
- Products Liability Advisory Council, research projects and seminars
- Duplicate bridge
- Nature photography