As a founding Shareholder in the law firm of Hollstein Keating Cattell Johnson & Goldstein, PC, and previously, as Partner in the law firm of Clark, Ladner, Fortenbaugh & Young, Mr. Keating’s practice experience includes litigation involving insurance coverage; environmental and toxic tort claims; maritime claims, both personal injury-related and otherwise; personal injury defense litigation; and products liability defense litigation. He has also been active in providing advice to clients with regard to the formulation of warranties and in the supervision of litigation in other jurisdictions, both inside and outside of the continental United States.
Mr. Keating’s practice incorporates regional representation of clients with nationwide litigation concerns, with specific representation in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, and New York. He has practiced extensively in both the State and Federal Courts. Mr. Keating has also appeared before American Arbitration Association panels.
Mr. Keating began his career in Philadelphia with the Philadelphia District Attorney’s office which he served until joining Clark, Ladner, Fortenbaugh & Young in its maritime and general litigation department. Between 1970 and 1979, Mr. Keating served with the Army Reserve and Pennsylvania National Guard.
- William & Mary Marshall-Wythe School of Law (J.D., 1974)
- Franklin and Marshall College (B.A., 1970)
- New Jersey
- New York
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Southern District and Eastern District of New York
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- American Bar Association, former Member and Vice Chair of the Admiralty Subcommittee
- Proctor Member, the Maritime Law Association of the United States; former Member of the Cargo Committee
- Defense Research Institute, Insurance Coverage Litigation Committee
- Associate Member, Association of Average Adjusters of the United States
- Eastern Regional High School Educational Foundation, former Member and Chair